• MASV launches new service to upload large files to Amazon Simple Storage Service.
MASV is the file transfer service for the world’s biggest files. No file size limits. Pay-As-you-go.
• AWS beefs up its Security Hub with more partner integrations. Read More
• AWS and Azure integration announced amid increasing cyber threats. Read More
• Microsoft goes live with Azure Sphere, its Linux-Powered IoT Security Platform.
General availability of Azure Sphere, marking a new phase in its effort to create an overall trusted environment for deploying and using IoT devices.
• Biometric passwordless authentication devices for Microsoft Azure AD announced at RSA. Read More
• CenturyLink augments cloud solutions with Azure MSP program. Read More
• Google adds in-memory BI option to BigQuery. Read More
• Google Cloud acquires mainframe-migration company Cornerstone.
Cornerstone is a Dutch company that specializes in helping enterprises migrate their legacy workloads from mainframes to public clouds. Cornerstone, which provides very hands-on migration assistance, will form the basis of Google Cloud’s mainframe-to-GCP solutions.
• Google pledges $10B investment in Data Centers offices this year. Read More
• How SAP HANA helps keep IBM i strong.
Over the past decade and a half, IBM has added thousands of SAP Business Suite customers to the IBM i rolls, and some of these customers are among the largest IBM i shops.
• IBM Blockchain VP: Every Dollar Spent on Blockchain Yields $15 on Cloud. Read More
CloudTalk is provided by the Cloud Research team at CloudGenera. As the industry’s best-in-class IT decision engine, CloudGenera is continually focused on delivering insight into the emerging trends, patterns, and innovations which impact technology decision-makers. CloudGenera is committed to helping you make better technology decisions in minutes, not months.