• Announcing column-level access control for Amazon Redshift.
Customers can use column-level grant and revoke statements to help them meet their security and compliance needs.
• Simple Patch lets Amazon’s EC2 Linux Network Driver start ~90x faster. Read More
• Mission now providing SMBs with managed data & analytics platform for AWS. Read More
• Microsoft to introduce a free tier of its Cosmos DB NoSQL database.
• Microsoft ships preview of cluster-friendly cloud disks. Read More
• Azure Sphere, a secure IoT platform, reaches general availability. Read More
• Google kubernetes engine price change sparks discontent. Read More
• Google Cloud and T-Systems team up on managed services for businesses
The new partnership also includes Deutsche Telekom-owned T-Systems providing consulting services and migration support for enterprise customers that are tapping into Google Cloud’s capabilities.
• Google Cloud announces four new regions as it expands its global footprint. Read More
• IBM has released X-Force Threat Management (XFTM) services for IoT and OT environments.
Security teams can use the XFTM services to identify, track and manage threats across IoT and OT environments. They also can use the services to gain insights into IoT and OT network devices and secure them accordingly.
• IBM focuses on channel opportunities after Red Hat buyout. Read More
CloudTalk is provided by the Cloud Research team at CloudGenera. As the industry’s best-in-class IT decision engine, CloudGenera is continually focused on delivering insight into the emerging trends, patterns, and innovations which impact technology decision-makers. CloudGenera is committed to helping you make better technology decisions in minutes, not months.