• Amazon Web Services SA achieves its Level 1 B-BBEE contributor status
Our Enterprise and Supplier Development programmes will enable small businesses to flourish. As these businesses grow, AWS cloud services will help transform their operations and allow them to compete on a global scale.
• N2WS announces next generation backup and recovery for Amazon Web Services workloads with version 3.0. Read More
• AWS Outposts: Enabling Hybrid Cloud. Read More
• Microsoft Azure Is Used By 95 Percent Of Fortune 500 Companies.
• Introducing Nerdio Manager for WVD to intuitively deploy, manage, and scale for the enterprise in Azure. Read More
• Microsoft pulls out DevOps Server and TFS security patches. Read More
• Google Cloud unveils machine images to simplify workflow. Read More
• Google Cloud launches new tools for deploying ML pipelines.
The beta launch of Cloud AI Platform Pipelines, a new enterprise-grade service that is meant to give developers a single tool to deploy their machine learning pipelines, together with tools for monitoring and auditing them.
• Google Cloud’s plan to corner telecom market. Read More
• IBM Says It’s No. 3 in Cloud Sales; Market Says Google.
For a company like IBM, which has undergone multiple transformations in its 108-year history, it’s important to communicate “that they are not just about yesterday’s technology,” said Frank Gens, chief analyst at IDC. “That’s why they are all feisty about wanting to establish their cloud credentials.”
• CenturyLink adds IBM Cloud to its Cloud Connect portfolio. Read More
CloudTalk is provided by the Cloud Research team at CloudGenera. As the industry’s best-in-class IT decision engine, CloudGenera is continually focused on delivering insight into the emerging trends, patterns, and innovations which impact technology decision-makers. CloudGenera is committed to helping you make better technology decisions in minutes, not months.