Google I/O is officially cancelled – which other tech shows are affected by Covid-19?
• Amazon introduces a Linux-Based OS for container hosting.
Bottlerocket reflects much of what we have learned over the years. It includes only the packages that are needed to make it a great container host, and integrates with existing container orchestrators.
• AWS announces support for PyTorch with Amazon Elastic Inference. Read More
• AWS savings plans: What they are and why you should care. Read More
• Azure security dashboard now covers Kubernetes service – at a price.
The Azure Security Center is a dashboard which inspects your various services and makes automated recommendations using the concept of “Secure Score”, in a similar manner to the Microsoft Secure Score in Office 365.
• Google announces beta launch of Cloud AI Platform Pipelines. Read More
• Google Cloud introduced new security tools to fight cyber-attacks.
Google parent company Alphabet created Chronicle in 2018. Chronicle is an enterprise security company and It uses machine learning tools to analyze massive volumes of data.
• IBM’s main asset is that it can sell Red Hat’s offerings.
Red Hat acquisition is absolutely a saving grace as a leader in configuration of cloud solutions and provision of the OS to run them.
• Infosys and IBM collaborate to help accelerate digital transformation. Read More
CloudTalk is provided by the Cloud Research team at CloudGenera. As the industry’s best-in-class IT decision engine, CloudGenera is continually focused on delivering insight into the emerging trends, patterns, and innovations which impact technology decision-makers. CloudGenera is committed to helping you make better technology decisions in minutes, not months.