• Entrepreneur.com released an article a few days ago that It’s Time to Prepare for a Multi-Cloud Future. We here at CloudGenera have been preparing our customers and partners for this, for years. The importance of a multi-cloud strategy includes a right mix of on-premises as well as off-premises investments based upon application and business requirements. To succeed with a multi-cloud strategy, organizations will need to invest in packaging, automation, and tooling that provides continuous optimization through intelligent workload placement and decouples applications from the infrastructure that supports them. A sound multi-cloud strategy will ensure the right competitive motivation in the market. The future is multi-cloud. The future is now. The BluePrint for Cloud Success.
• Charlotte Tech Company Hopes Historic Site Attracts Millennial Talent: Video
• AWS security faces challenges after a decade of dominance. Read Now.
• Amazon issues urgent warning for users of AWS Aurora, DocumentDB, and RDS databases to download and install a fresh certificate and rotate the certificate authority. Read More.
• Amazon Web Services battle with Azure will only intensify in 2020
“Of the 100 executives surveyed, some 56 said they were using Azure for cloud infrastructure, versus 48 for AWS.”
• AWS buys Silicon Valley site previously slated to become data center. Read More.
• Google launches instant access Cloud Archive. Read More.
• It’s time to buy Alphabet stock, analyst says. Here’s why. Read More.
• Total cost of ownership of Azure AD
“On its face, Azure AD might seem like a replacement for on-prem AD or a cloud-based solution for organizations in need of a directory service, but more factors come into play for IT admins making purchasing decisions.”
• Microsoft Azure is set to pass Amazon Web Services in sales. Read More.
• IBM is working with over 100 organizations to advance Practical Quantum Computing. Read More.
• IBM opens 2 data centres for cloud services in UAE. Read More.
CloudTalk is provided by the Cloud Research team at CloudGenera. As the industry’s best-in-class IT decision engine, CloudGenera is continually focused on delivering insight into the emerging trends, patterns, and innovations which impact technology decision-makers. CloudGenera is committed to helping you make better technology decisions in minutes, not months.