• Insight Launches New Services to Modernize Security Operations with Microsoft Azure Sentinel.
” Insight Managed Security Services for Microsoft Sentinel provide threat detection and reporting, including 24×7 monitoring of Azure Sentinel alerts and automated threat notification and response. ” Read More.
• Microsoft is beefing up its Azure cloud IoT platform in bid to threaten AWS’s dominance.
” Microsoft could chip away at Amazon Web Services general cloud market share by continuing to add features to Azure IoT. ” Read More.
• Google announces TensorFlow Enterprise for large-scale machine learning. Read More.
• Google Cloud announces general availability of G Suite desktop management, context-aware access control, and automated security alerts.
” The company announced the new Google Cloud and G Suite features after yesterday reporting mixed third quarter earnings, but strong growth from Google Cloud Platform and growth in G Suite due to higher pricing and more seats. ” Read More.
• Google Cloud AI Platform updates make it ‘faster and more flexible’. Read More.
• If You Use AWS RIs, You Need to Use the New Queuing Option.
” The AWS reserved instance (AWS RI) offerings got a recent upgrade with the release of a “queue” function. ” Read More.
• Amazon is saying nothing about the DDoS attack that took down AWS, but others are. Read More.
• How IBM Cloud Paks Enable Enterprises To Modernize Their Workloads.
” IBM Cloud Paks deliver a containerized software solution to build contemporary cloud-native applications as well as to modernize traditional applications. ” Read More.
• IBM to expand cloud capabilities in Canada. Read More.
• Exposed: The cost of errors in the public cloud.
” This series aims to break down the big cloud-security breach risks and how to protect against them, starting with a new twist on public Amazon S3 bucket exposure. ” Read More.
CloudTalk is provided by the Cloud Research team at CloudGenera. As the industry’s best-in-class IT decision engine, CloudGenera is continually focused on delivering insight into the emerging trends, patterns, and innovations which impact technology decision-makers. CloudGenera is committed to helping you make better technology decisions in minutes, not months.