• AWS Launches Data Exchange for qualified third-party data:
“AWS Data Exchange gives our customers the ability to quickly integrate third-party data in the workloads they’re migrating to the cloud, while giving qualified data providers a modern and secure way to package, deliver, and reach the millions of AWS customers worldwide.” Read More.
• Datrium Announces Disaster Recovery as a Service for On Premise vSphere. Read More.
.• AWS launches programs to help SA SMEs innovate. Read More.
• Google Unveils OpenTitan Security for Cloud Servers, Storage, and more. Read More.
• Google Cloud debuts AI-based management platform to bust up network complexities:
“Organizations are increasingly adopting multi-cloud implementations and hybrid deployments as a part of their cloud strategy, but this has resulted in a sprawl of premise-based and virtual applications.” Read More.
• Google signs huge healthtech cloud deal. Read More.
• Azure Arc is Microsoft’s Latest Enterprise Multi-Cloud Play:
“With Azure Arc, any server, even if it’s running behind a firewall or proxy, becomes just another resource as far as Azure is concerned. This could make Azure a compelling option for multi-cloud deployments.” Read More.
• Microsoft announces reserved capacity offerings for six more Azure services. Read More.
• Azure Active Directory ID Protection ‘Refresh’ Now Available. Read More.
• IBM and Bank of America Collaborating to Build a Fintech Public Cloud. Read More.
• IBM Speeds Enterprises Hybrid Cloud Adoption and Innovation by Extending Partnership with VMware:
“Through new and updated technology offerings, IBM is making it easier than ever for enterprises of all sizes to more securely move VMware workloads to the cloud and leverage open technologies to modernize their business operations.” Read More.
CloudTalk is provided by the Cloud Research team at CloudGenera. As the industry’s best-in-class IT decision engine, CloudGenera is continually focused on delivering insight into the emerging trends, patterns, and innovations which impact technology decision-makers. CloudGenera is committed to helping you make better technology decisions in minutes, not months.