The need for Agility, Scalability and Disaster Recoverability drove the need to evaluate cloud options. To properly evaluate their current state vs. public cloud alternatives the regional bank was seeking a data-driven, repeatable and prescriptive approach.
- Industry: Financial Services
- Employees: 700+ Employees
- Overview: In more than 20 years, Regional Bank grew from approximately $40M to more than $3B in assets. Along the way, the regional bank family grew from 20 to more than 700 employees. “Regional Bank” strives to provide its customers with the best possible combination of safety, convenience, and innovation in all of its financial products and services.
- Datacenter outage risk compelled the client to move to the cloud
- The need to improve agility and scalability contributed to the client’s need to evaluate the cloud
- The client was looking beyond “lift and shift” and for guidance and a data-driven approach on ways to prioritize and balance migration and modernization investments
- CloudGenera analytics created comprehensive business cases for migration and modernization for over 100 applications and infrastructure components in less than 2 months
- Migration Plan analytics forecasted savings opportunities totaling 30% of current, On-Prem annual TCO
CloudGenera analytics delivered a data-driven and repeatable approach to assist in regional bank’s migration to an agile, scalable and recoverable cloud solution.
The outcome resulted in saving the regional bank months of analysis and cost savings opportunities totaling 30%+ of current TCO.